It was a full home on the Luxe Pack in Inexperienced Awards ceremony June 15 on the Luxe Pack New York on the Jacob Javits Conference Heart in Manhattan.
Pictured above are the winners with Diana Verde Nieto, co-founder and CEO of Optimistic Luxurious, who led the presentation, and the judges.
Magnificence Packaging Editor-in-Chief Jamie Matusow served as a choose, together with:
- Kaitlyn Schneider, Director of Innovation and Product Engineering, Tata Harper Skincare
- Alexandra Uribe, sustainability guide and carbon emissions specialist, CO2RAL
- Monica Becker, Director, Magnificence, Private Care & Family Merchandise, Cradle To Cradle Merchandise Innovation
- Victor Casale, co-founder and CEO, MOB Magnificence & Pact Collective
The winners of the Luxe Pack in Inexperienced 2022 Awards are:
- TUBEX – for its Ren Clear aluminum monomaterial tube
- VERESCENCE – for launching his Verescence infinite glass
Posing with their awards – and the judges – are:
- Susanne Holzinger, Group Gross sales Director, Shopper Items, Tubex
- Michel Levisse, Vice President of Gross sales, Ales, New Product Growth and Advertising – North America, Verescence