The second day of fall camp is within the books, as Georgia continues to be working via the progressions of simply helmets and shorts to set the tables once more.
As Sensible reported to the media Thursday, the Bulldogs are a comparatively wholesome soccer staff and simply have to “survive fall camp” health-wise. Accidents had been a serious concern early within the season a 12 months in the past, as Georgia misplaced a number of contributors all through camp.
Photographs from the second day of follow have arrived, courtesy of the Georgia photograph staff.
Scroll to Proceed
- Tate Ratledge, OL (foot) – Ron Courson truly advised us that what he is been via this summer season would truly be extra demanding on him than the season. So he repeated with 1 and a couple of.
- Tykee Smith, S (Knee)- “He is rebounding, however he isn’t 100%. Knee accidents will be difficult. However he is again working towards to an extent.”
- EJ Lightsey, LB (Knee)- He has been medically cleared from the gunshot wound for Sensible, however he has had a knee damage for the reason that summer season.
- Bear Alexander, DL (Shoulder) – Sensible indicated that primarily based on follow requests, Alexander could be obtainable in camp.
- Darnell Washington, TE (Foot) – Sensible stated Washington has accomplished further conditioning and is again operating at full velocity.
You might also like:
Be a part of the neighborhood:
Observe Brooks Austin on Twitter: @BrooksAustinSI
Subscribe to our YouTube web page HERE.
Yyou may observe us for future protection by clicking “Observe” within the higher proper nook of the web page. Additionally, you should definitely like us on Fb @BulldogMaven and observe us on Twitter at @BulldogsSI.